It’s what you do about it.
Stress is a normal part of life. Some situations, like exams are more stressful than others. It’s what you do about it that makes a difference to your well-being.
- Create a schedule.
- When are you at your best? Know the time of the day that you study best and plan to tackle your most difficult subjects.
- Your study space matters. No distractions.
- Prepare for the exam. It never hurts to ask your teacher for tips on preparing for the exam.
- Reward yourself. After a solid study session, reward yourself with some down time. You earned it!
- Catch enough ZZZZZs.
- Less caffeine and eat.
- Don’t rush. Running late will add to your sense of panic.
- Celebrate. Once you have written your exam don’t fret about what you may have done wrong. What’s done is done.